Elim Park Baptist Home
Moser Pilon Nelson has been working at Elim Park, a continuing care retirement community, for over 20 years. Projects include:
- Brooksvale: 40 independent living apartments, 58,000-square-feet, completed in 1995.
- Car Barn: Resident parking for 20 cars, 7,600-square-feet, completed in 1996.
- Physical Therapy: New treatment room and renovations, 6,800-square-feet, completed in 1997.
- Andrews Knoll: 40 independent living apartments with underground parking, 74,000-square-feet, completed in 1998.
- Skilled Nursing: New dining rooms and renovations, 22,000-square-feet, completed in 2000.
- Mountain View: 40 independent living apartments and new administration area, 66,000-square-feet, completed in 2002.
- Dining and Coffee: New main dining, new coffee/bistro and renovations, 28,000-square-feet, completed in 2002.
- Spring Meadow: 40 independent living apartments with underground parking, 90,000-square-feet, completed in 2003.
- Wellness Center: Pool, exercise and therapy rooms, 12,000-square-feet, completed in 2008.
- RCH Dining: Renovation of rehab dining and recreation area, 4,000-square-feet, completion in 2010.
- Riverbend: 40 independent living apartments with underground parking, 97,000-square-feet.