Moser Pilon Nelson currently has openings for architects and designers with well-rounded skills including:
- Minimum five years of experience working in an architect’s office.
- Strength in the development of construction documents.
- Visual and spatial sensitivity and strong analytical skills.
- An understanding of how buildings go together.
- The ability to work well both independently and as part of a team, from design through construction.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- Working knowledge of Revit, experience with SketchUp and/or other rendering software a plus.
- A strong work ethic and a good sense of humor.
- Registration and LEED accreditation a plus.
Moser Pilon Nelson offers a competitive compensation package including 401K profit sharing plan, bonuses, health and dental insurance, flex time, comp time, paid vacation, paid holidays, reimbursement for the licensing exam and a casual work environment.
Our office is conveniently located in Old Wethersfield, minutes from Hartford. If you are interested in finding out more about opportunities at Moser Pilon Nelson, please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us directly at 860-563-6164.
An Equal Opportunity Employer